I made it! Yesterday was a long day of traveling, but I made it to the Omega Institute just fine. I only saw glimpses of New York City from the train and can't wait to go explore! But I did have the opportunity to people watch in Penn Station. That was interesting. Along with some of the outfits people were wearing! I wish I had pictures to post!
I am living in Dorm 1 which is nicknamed the Nunnery because it is an all girls dorm. It is a building with a long hall way with rooms off to each side. There is a bathroom at the end of the hall. SO, I don't have to go outside to take showers!! I don't even have to share my room! Definitely the best type of staff housing I have lived in.
I had a full day of orientation today. My head has so much info in it. I enjoyed meeting so many new people, but forgot about how overwhelming orientations can be. I begin my first day at the main office tomorrow and can't wait to get into a routine. I will write more soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO GLAD to hear everything is going well. It is not even 7:00 in the morning and Reagan and I are writing to you :) Reagan saw your picture on Cathy's sideboard and said "That's my Jenny". Lisa bought them the mermaids you suggested and they really like them. They slept with them last night. Well, Kennedi is up now, too and they are both ready to get dressed and go to the park/beach. We love you and miss you bunches!
Post a Comment