Monday, April 19, 2010

A Walk





This past Sunday my new friend, Lady Jane, and I went for a walk to the Schultzville General Store. It's about two miles from Omega and the only local place to get any food. I wanted some meat! So, Lady Jane, I call her Lady Jane because she is from North Carolina and talks with a sweet southern drawl, and I set out for a nice Sunday stroll. (We southern ladies have to stick together up here!) Along the way is some of the most beautiful countryside. I tired to capture the beauty. Sunday was a cold, cloudy day and it ended up raining on us a little bit. We didn't melt! All the cars driving by kept giving us funny looks. I was wondering what was so wrong with us until I realized that I was wearing my frog hat which seems to draw attention. Lady Jane was wearing her scarf around her head with her sunglasses. She looked like a movie star not wanting to be seen. Why I did not get a picture of this is beyond me! All in all we had a wonderful stroll.






No comments: