Friday, March 5, 2010

New York, Here I come!


Hello Everyone!!

Exciting news in my world right now!! Finally! I've been given an amazing opportunity to work for the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY. Rhinebeck is about two hours north of New York City. (On the map above, look for Dutchess County.) I can't believe I'm going to NY! To get there I have to fly into NYC, take a bus to the train station (Penn Station) and then a train up to Rhinebeck. That's what they do in all the old movies!! I leave on April 5th and return at the end of October.

The Omega Institute host seminars for the mind, soul and body. People come from all over the world to attend. Part of my job will be checking these guest in, but mainly I will be the mail lady for Omega. I will be handling the day to day operations for all the mailing Omega does. They provide vegetarian meals, staff housing, and lots of workshops. I'm so excited about all the doors that will open up for me. I really feel like this is the next step in making my dreams come true. Here is the link to Omega's website if you want to check it out: http://www.eomega.org
May the steps your taking now bring you closer to your dreams! Smiles and hugs, jen.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I just checked the website and both Byron Katie and Marianne Williamson are going to be teaching at Omega! They both totally rock. Hopefully you'll get to meet them and hang out. Maybe be BFF?