Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of my favorite television shows is Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I love snuggling up in front of the t.v. on Sunday nights watching people loving on each other. It always makes me cry! The power in the human spirit when it binds together for good is amazing. The show challenges me to be a better person and to share that with the world around me. When I watch EMHE, I always walk away with a feeling of hope. It gives me the extra shoot I need just to make it through the week. Many of you know that I haven't had a job sense October. This is the second winter that I haven't had a job. I get so discouraged because it seems that I will never have the life that I imagined living. Then I watch this t.v. show and I am not alone. These people haven't had the lives they have imagined either, but they make the best of it. No matter what life has thrown at them. So, I just want to send a message of encouragement, but most of all of hope out there. You aren't alone in whatever you are facing. Life is filled with tough situations, but there is always hope. How can you spread hope to those around you?

No comments: