The wedding was at 11:00 am on Saturday morning. It was beautiful, intimate and very lovely. I was so glad to have the opportunity to share this special occasion with my family. My nieces were so excited to finally get to wear their "wedding dresses and wedding shoes"! They were ready to go by 9:00 am!! It was held in an upper room of a cafe. Such a beautiful space and really private. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!
We all had so much fun!!
After the wedding, we took the girls back to the hotel for their naps. Mom stayed with them while Lisa and I took a quick trip downtown to see the Alamo and the River Walk. It was a hot Texas afternoon. So, we didn't stay very long. Plus, we needed to get back to the hotel to celebrate Kennedi's 3rd birthday. It was lots of fun and glad that family could be there to share in the celebrating with her.
That evening we had a fun, family dinner at a local bar-b-que restaurant that was once a gas station! The next morning we made the long trip back to Little Rock. Stopping, this time, only to have lunch with my Aunt Millie and Uncle Jerry. It was a really good week and weekend. I'm so blessed to have been able to see lots of family and spend time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment