
I arrived last Monday night in Little Rock to sweet hugs from my nieces. On Wednesday, we headed out to spend the next couple of days with my Aunt Millie in Waco, Texas. She took us to the zoo on Thursday.

I think I enjoyed going to the zoo as much as the little girls!! The weather was pleasant. Not to hot and overcast, but it did sprinkle on us a little. We only stayed until lunch. My nieces were tired and ready for their naps. So, we enjoyed a nice lunch out before heading back to her house for naps. I even took one! After naps, we enjoyed playing with a bubble maker in her backyard.

But the best part was sitting and catching up with her.

On Friday morning, we packed our car again and headed to San Antonio for my cousin's wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment