Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oklahoma...Where the wind...

Hey from Oklahoma!! My trip from Little Rock to Edmond, Oklahoma was a really easy trip. I didn't realize just how easy it would be, but I'm thankful for it. So all long my trip, I have been trying to take a picture of the welcoming signs coming into each state or something from the first rest area that I stop at that has the states name on it. But coming into Oklahoma from Arkansas there was road construction. This was what I was able to get...You can see the state sign on the right side of the picture. Not the best shot by any means. But the first rest area I stopped at this is what I saw...

The one thing I did enjoy about driving along on I 40 in Oklahoma was all the signs that tell you what Native American Nation you were entering or leaving. Some of which I did recognize and others I did not. It was like a history lesson in my car. Any way, I arrived to see my friend Abbi and meet her little boy Beau. She had plans to go to the book signing from The Pioneer Woman. I didn't really know who she is, but she was really nice! Someone I wouldn't have met if I wasn't on this adventure! Catching up with old friends in Oklahoma City!

No comments: