Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 1 in OKC!

Today Abbi, Beau and I wanted to get out of the house, but it was raining. So, we headed out to this cool little store that sold odd, vintage merchandise and then to the mall to walk around. It felt good to stretch my legs after being in the car for 6 hours the day before. After we had enough of the mall, we went to a place called Pops on Route 66. It is a really cool old gas station that sells food and tons of different types of pop, sodas, or cokes depending on where you are from! I really enjoyed going there. We picked us up some new kinds of pop and headed for the grocery store to by some ice cream to make floats back at Abbi's house. What a great sneak! I tried a Diet Black Cherry pop with no sugar added vanilla ice cream. It was yummy! I haven't had a float in many years.


No comments: