Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Past Two Weeks



Hey Everyone! For the past two weeks, I have been having fun with Lisa, Reagan and Kennedi in Little Rock! We have done lots of things including going on lots of walks, working in the yard, playing, visiting friends, and lots of Aunt Jenny time!

Since this weekend it was Easter, yesterday we all went to an egg hunt at the park near their house. It was so much fun seeing the girls hunt for eggs. The weather was nice and warm! It was a beautiful day to be outside. Their baskets were filled to the rim with colorful, plastic eggs filled with lots of candy. (Much of which they won't get a chance to eat!)

I'm so blessed to be able to spend this time with them. I have really enjoyed it. I had a good cry last night about leaving, but leaving I must do.

On Tuesday, I leave for the next leg of my trip. (Hoping for good driving weather!) I'm heading to Oklahoma City for two days to spend with a friend from college. I haven't seen her in six years! I'm really excited to finally meeting her husband and new baby boy. Send lots of positive thoughts and prayers for safe travel on Tuesday for me! Loves!!

No comments: