Saturday, September 13, 2008
One HOT Momma!!
So, tonight I met up with some friends of mine that I worked with at NOC (Nantahala Outdoor Center). I haven't seen them in over two years. I had the most wonderful time catching up with them. It was me and three guys!! You don't get those odds down in Brunswick. I loved it!! We talked football and how none of else still don't know what to do with our lives. I decided to dress up fancy and show them how I could really be a women. I even wore heels! And I have to say that I did 'wow' them!! That thought I had come from work, but I didn't. I just looked hot! I definatly have to make a trip up to NOC soon. There are lots of people who are still there and that I would love to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow wee!!! You do look hot! Stacy and Clinton would be proud :-) I love ya,
Sister
I am so proud of you Jenny!!
Kait
Post a Comment