Sunday, September 7, 2008
Family
Today I rode over to my grandmother's house to spent some time with her. We talked for about two hours before she had to go to church and I had to go to the store. As I was talking with her, she was showing me these really old videos of her family. She would tell me who everyone was and rather or not they were still living. I couldn't help, but wonder about life and family. In the end, we are all each other has. Friends may come and go, but family will always be there for you. I know that there are many situations in life that cause different people to become angry with each other and yes some of them have good reasons. But in the end when it's all said and done love should be the one thing that brings us back together. I know many of you have put up with my difficult attitude many of times and for that I thank you. And thank you for not giving up on me!! Love you guys!! So, here are pictures from my family.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen
Post a Comment