Many of you know that I'm living at home again. I'm looking for a job either in Habersham or in Asheville, NC where in October I begin training to become a yoga instructor. As I'm seeking out where I want to be, I'm learning many things about myself. I'm learning to except and be kind to myself. Always love myself and enjoy the beauty that abounds around me. I traded the ocean in for the mountains, but there is still so much beauty here. It's just a different kind of beauty. And I know that I will always be welcome back any time to see the marsh. One of my favorite ecosystems on Earth. It's a place filled with life and new beginnings. Any way, I hope you find yourself some time today to appreciate who God has created you to be. Remember there is only one you. Embrace yourself with love!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Around the House
Many of you know that I'm living at home again. I'm looking for a job either in Habersham or in Asheville, NC where in October I begin training to become a yoga instructor. As I'm seeking out where I want to be, I'm learning many things about myself. I'm learning to except and be kind to myself. Always love myself and enjoy the beauty that abounds around me. I traded the ocean in for the mountains, but there is still so much beauty here. It's just a different kind of beauty. And I know that I will always be welcome back any time to see the marsh. One of my favorite ecosystems on Earth. It's a place filled with life and new beginnings. Any way, I hope you find yourself some time today to appreciate who God has created you to be. Remember there is only one you. Embrace yourself with love!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment