Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Last Days in St Simons




Every great story about following your dreams seems to start off with "I had x amount of money in my pocket, but I went any way." That was what was going through my head as I left St. Simons Island on Sunday. I was crying the whole way. It is hard to leave the people you love behind even though you know your dreams are coming true. All my friends and especially my family, Cathy and Kaitlyn, support me 100%. I know all of this, but when my heart is breaking some times head knowledge doesn't make too much sense. Now, the reality of my dreams coming true are setting in as I make plans to head to Asheville. Pray for new job that will let me have the time off for my school and a really cool place to live. Thank you to everyone who is a part of my life from Brunswick and the Golden Isles. I love and cherish my time with everyone. Love and miss you guys!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

We miss you too! Can't wait to see you again.....Jack's been mis-behaving to show how mad he is that your gone!