Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Blessings

This weekend has been filled with surprises!! Friday, I went to get a pedicure with Kaitlyn and Grandma Teen, but when I got there Kaitlyn had a surprise for me. She gave me a gift certificate for a manicure and a pedicure! Yippy!! I picked a beautiful shade of red. On Saturday, Cathy went to get a makeover haircut at this new salon. While the guy was coloring Cathy's hair he was talking to Kaitlyn about getting her hair done too. She has been wanting to get some highlights for a long time. Well, they found the time to work Kaitlyn in and do her hair too. He asked me when I was going to get my hair done. I told him when I got some money. I don't have a lot of extra right now. He said he would give me a haircut for free. Can you believe it!! He didn't want me to be left out. He was a sweet heart!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
Sorry I've not called you back yet. We are in the middle of moving and I know you know how that goes! Thanks for updating your blog. I love to see good things happening for those I love! You look fabulous! I'll call soon.
Lots of love,
Sister