On Monday, July 21, my actual b-day, I talked with my sister-in-law and my two nieces on web cam. I love web cams. I love being able to talk and see the person I'm talking with. Then we went to lunch with my friend Samantha at Twin Oaks. It's a great local joint. After a nice lunch, Mom, Kait and I headed for the beach for a couple of hours. It was nice and hot. We had a lot of fun floating in the ocean. But we could only take a couple of hours because of the heat. We headed home to get ready for Outback that night.
This is me at Outback. Who went? Mom, Dad, Cathy, Kait, Grandma Teen, Grandpa Bob and Me. Just family, but really sweet and nice.
Mom and Kait wanted them to sing to me. So they did. Since I can't eat the desert, I just had a little of the whip cream off the top of the ice cream. Kait ate the rest.
Which one is the Birthday Girl?
None! I'm over here!!
Here's me with my Sugar Free Cake from Publix. They didn't have my favorite chocolate one, so as any adventure requires, you go with what you can get. Try something new. It was really good too!
Here is me opening presents!
Cathy and Kait got me a necklace made out of sea glass when they were in Maine. The piece of glass is over a 150 yrs. Kait made the comment it was older then me. Thanks Kait!
She also got me this cool UNC hoody. I'mready for basketball season now!!
I had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone who called, texted, Facebooked, sent cards and presents to me!! I had a wonderful 30th birthday!!
1 comment:
Mmmm... Outback....
Thanks for the recap - now I'm hungry...
Post a Comment