On Wednesday July 2, I headed for my parents house in the Sham for the start of my vacation of sorts. I left Brunswick early that morning and stopped by Savannah to see Ginny, Bob and Rush. I had a nice surprise when Mike Price showed up and I got to see him too. It was great to see all of them and to catch up. After I left Savannah, I made my way to Atlanta to have dinner with Jill, Matt, my sister and Matthew. It was so much fun to get to see all of them again too. After dinner and hanging out at Starbuck's, my sister and I headed to my parent's house. The next day my sister, dad and I were leaving to go to Arkansas. It's a ten hour drive!
Bob and Ginny's little Rush!

Matt, Matthew, Jill, Sunny and Me
No comments:
Post a Comment