Monday, June 23, 2008

Iwanna

My heart is hurting as I write this. My baby, Iwanna the Iguana, has moved on to her next stage in her life. The people I gave her to this afternoon seem to know what they were talking about when it came to reptiles. I just pray that they will take care of her and love her like I did. I miss her already. It's hard when you have a pet for so long and you share experiences with her to give her away. I know it's the right thing to do, but it is hard. I know that some people say that reptiles can't be cute, but to me she was a cutie pie. Look how precious she is sleeping on the chair. I'm going to miss her. I love you Iwanna!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can completely relate... as I sit here in Indianapolis I think about my cat who stayed behind in Pennsylvania. I hope she and I will be reunited again one day, but at this point she's much better off where she is.

jen said...

Hey thanks Kevin! Knowing and feeling don't always line up!