Friday, January 4, 2008

It's 2008!!


So, it's the new year what's on your plate for this year? It is funny when you think ahead about what you want to happen this year and what will really happen. What do I want to happen this year? I would like to travel more. I want to become a yoga instructor or at least start the process. I want to laugh more and not worry so much. I want to enjoy life and try not to figure everything out. I want to paint, write and create things that I love and share them with you. I want to see old friends and make new ones that will last a life time. I want all of you to know that you are special to me and I hope I have expressed that in the past to you. Dream, dream big and then go after it. I hope to do that in 2008!!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

GREAT GOALS! I want to travel more in 2008 as well! I didn't get to do much of that in '07, except to go back and forth from OK to NE.

I look forward to watching your dreams come true!! :)