Smiles and Hugs to Everyone!! I can't believe another year is drawing to the end. As I think back on all that has happened this year, I'm so thankful for the people I have met and the places I have been able to visit. I can't wait to see where next year is going to take me. I have all these dreams that are dying to come true. So, on that note I want to leave you with some pictures from this past year. I hope wherever you are at this moment, you can reflect on this past year with fondness for both the good and bad that has happened. I encourage you to learn more about yourself throughout this new year and share your new discovery with someone you love.





If you received my first ever Christmas
Newsletter then you might have guessed this pictures went along with it. The first one is my finally getting to go mud
buggin'. The second one is of my niece and I. The third one is my brother, cousin, grandfather (who passed away in September), my sister and me. The fourth one is me surfing in Hawaii. The last is me being a girl. Although rare I know, I am wearing heals.
3 comments:
YO!
I still owe you a visit of some kind since I missed you at the hospital that day. Let me know when we can get together?
Mike Price
Looking good! Hope to keep seeing more pictures. Love you tons,
Lisa
you are the bestest sister a girl could have...I can't wait to see all the wonderful things this next year holds for too!
love,
sister
ps you should tell us what you are doing in those pics (for those of us who didn't get to go surfing in Hawaii!)
Post a Comment