O.K. I know that Christmas was about a month ago, but I just got the picture cd from the parents with all the pics from Christmas on them. I thought I would share a little bit of my Christmas with you. My whole family was able to get together this Christmas. My brother and his family flew in from Texas. My sister and her husband flew in from Cali. Then my "family" from Brunswick (Cathy and Kaitlyn) came too. We had a full house. (Not pictured is Iwanna, my lizard who made the trip up oh so interesting when she escaped from her box!!) In our house you can't have Christmas without cooking, puzzles, gifts you love and gifts you wonder what in the world were they thinking! Oh and of course new outfits!! (Which my niece is modeling for us! My sister made the leg warmers.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment