Last Friday, I left Oklahoma City and headed for Colorado Springs to spend some time with my aunt. In order to get there though, I had to drive through Kansas. It was fine for the first few hours. but I thought I would never get out of that state! It was super windy and just flat. I took lots of pictures out my car window of different things. Just to pass some of the time! This is middle America from my car window!!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Kansas
Last Friday, I left Oklahoma City and headed for Colorado Springs to spend some time with my aunt. In order to get there though, I had to drive through Kansas. It was fine for the first few hours. but I thought I would never get out of that state! It was super windy and just flat. I took lots of pictures out my car window of different things. Just to pass some of the time! This is middle America from my car window!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment