Monday, May 9, 2011

I made it!!

Hello Everyone!! I know some of you are dying for details. So here they are. It isn’t what I expect at all. It is more of a resort then a ranch. However they do have horseback riding. From what I understand though I can go whitewater rafting on the Snake River for free. I’m excited about it. I can’t really tell you much about the landscape because everything is covered in snow. I heard today that it should all be melted by the end of the week. The drive here yesterday wasn’t too bad. I was a little worried, but nothing to worry about. My room is basically a hotel room with two double beds and a bathroom. I haven’t met my roommate yet. She doesn’t get here until next weekend. I started work today. I made time cards, sorted through old uniforms and made nametags. Basically my job is to do all the odd jobs that need to be done in the office. At least it has a lot of variety. I miss everyone!! I love you all!!

No comments: