Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome Back!!

On Sunday, I headed back to the mountains of North Carolina!! It was 78 degrees as I drove with the windows down in the Nantahala Gorge. It was beautiful! On Monday, I started my new job and by noon it was snowing. The ground was too warm for any of the snow to stick, but you could see it on the mountains surrounding us. It was beautiful too. The snow blow of two days before stopping last night. Today, the weather has turned warm again. If you don't like the weather... Work is going well and I love being back around old friends. Things are just simpler here. I love it! The river is as calming as always. I enjoying looking at it and feeling the peace that it gives to me. I hope all is peaceful in your world too.





1 comment:

Catherine said...

I want to be with you!!!!