
On Sunday, my new friend Carrie B, a professional bike assisted hiker, and I went for a bike adventure. We begin on the bike trial beside the Nantahala River after crossing two one line bridges. A few feet onto the path we found our photo op. Then shortly after that I ran over a snail and screamed. It was not good. We went back to find the body and it had mysteriously disappeared. Next came are second photo op. We crawled down to take pictures beside the Nantahala River. And then I a few feet later, came are 3rd photo op: the classic rock pose. We finally made it to the end of the bike path. Then came the fun part: the down hill ride back. We went super duperly fast. After, we finished the bike path, came our biggest challenge yet: winding stairs road. We have made pact that we will climb to the top without bike assisted hiking by the end of the summer. Stay tune for our progress.

Photo Op 3 (The Rock)


1 comment:
You look so happy! Can't wait to see you...even if it's only for an hour or two!!!
Post a Comment