Monday, March 30, 2009

Here I go again...


This past Saturday I was thrown a going away party by the lovely ladies at my church. We had a Momma Mia sing-a-long!! That movie makes my happy and I love watching it!! The songs get stuck in your head for days, though! One of the many bonus features on the DVD is to watch the movie with the words to the song on the screen. So we watched the movie and sang. We sang really loudly when Pierce Brosnan sang. Poor guy can't sing a lick.
The night started with an adventure. Tab's car got stick in the mud and we had to get it out. It has rained for 3 days straight and the ground was saturated. She pulled off the road and her car just sank. So, we got it out!! It was a fun filled, adventurous night that I loved! Thanks guys!!


No comments: