On Sunday after church, Grace, Holly, Margo, Mom and I headed to Dahlonega, Ga to watch the play Bye, Bye Birdie. We ate at Moe's and then went to the play. To be honest, I didn't know anything about the story line of the play. (Which just added to the excitement.) The cast did an awesome job! I really enjoyed it. Since it was a beautiful day, after the play we walked around the square in Dahlonega and had ice cream. It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Bye Bye Birdie
On Sunday after church, Grace, Holly, Margo, Mom and I headed to Dahlonega, Ga to watch the play Bye, Bye Birdie. We ate at Moe's and then went to the play. To be honest, I didn't know anything about the story line of the play. (Which just added to the excitement.) The cast did an awesome job! I really enjoyed it. Since it was a beautiful day, after the play we walked around the square in Dahlonega and had ice cream. It was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment