This is the weekend to be a leaf looker in the mountains. Most of the green is gone and the leaves are brilliant colors. The weather is beautiful today. The sun is out and it's not too cold and not too warm either. It's perfect! Nice football weather. Since it is so nice outside, Duke and I went for a walk. Here are some of the trees in the neighborhood.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
It's Fall in North Georgia!!
This is the weekend to be a leaf looker in the mountains. Most of the green is gone and the leaves are brilliant colors. The weather is beautiful today. The sun is out and it's not too cold and not too warm either. It's perfect! Nice football weather. Since it is so nice outside, Duke and I went for a walk. Here are some of the trees in the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Man do I wish I could be up there! Of all the things I miss about the north, the changing of the seasons in the Fall has to be on the top of the list. The patchwork of colors, the way the leaves sound when you walk through them, the crunch of the acorns, the chill in the air....when I was a child we knew that this time of the year the lake would start freezing and we couln't wait until it was frozen over so we could ice skate!
Post a Comment