Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Yoga School Weekend


This past weekend I attended my second yoga school weekend. All I can say is it is simple amazing. Everyone is so excepting and encouraging. It's like being wrapped in a warm blanket of love all weekend. Going to school for something you truly want to learn about is so different then some of my college courses. I feel like a sponge wanting to absorb so much knowledge. Sometimes I set in class and I'm so amazed that I'm actually there learning about yoga. I learned how to do some really cool adjustments in simple poses. I can't wait to practice them. Now I just need to get to practice teaching!! The picture is of my new yoga mat and some new props I bought.

4 comments:

Tracy A. Wieler said...

I've found too that learning is sooo much easier when you are actually passionate about that something. glad you're loving it!

Catherine said...

I am so inspired by you! I can tell from conversations how much this has and is changing your life. Do you ever feel like you've been just wasting time? Like what the heck was I doing before this....THIS is what I was meant to do. Of course like the Rascal Flats song says "God Blessed the broken road that led me straight to you" I guess that can apply to life situations as well as people!

jen said...

Thanks guys. Sometimes I do feel like I was lost and now I have found my way. Or did I really only find my path when I was ready for it? Or did the path choose me? :)

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I'm sooo proud of you! I can't wait to see you at Christmas. You will have to give the entire family daily yoga classes! I'm glad you've found your passion. I've been learning that for me passion isn't so much about finding one certain thing to do, but in loving the daily process of life whatever that may look like (that broken road Cathy was referring to) and living 100% present...I love you! Namaste :)