The weekend of the 17th I attended my first yoga school weekend in Asheville, NC. It was and is amazing! I love it. I have never felt so completely excepted in a place where people were all working toward achieving their dreams. I know that I am meant to go through this program. I feel alive inside every time I think about it. The weekend was physically hard making me tired when I left, but my mind was so alive with what I learned and the possibilities that will come from following my dreams. I wish I could share with each of you the light I found inside of me. Thanks to all of you who believe in my dreams. Even when I didn't believe I had any. And thanks for putting up with me as I searched for them and continue down this road of making them come true! Love you guys! I hope you each find a dream, hold on to it, and make it come true. Something that is meant just for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment