Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been busy!

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Sooooo much has been going on. Over the Columbus Day weekend, Cathy, Kaitlyn, Lisa and the girls came into town. We had so much fun! I love my nieces!! They really make my heart smile! Oh, and I love Cathy and Kait too! (Sorry guys, you don't let me kiss your little cheeks!) Any way, we all went to the Georgia Aquirum the Sunday before Columbus Day. It is soooo much fun to watch Reagan look at the fishies. Little kids are so honest with their emotions. Cathy and Kait left that Monday, but Lisa and the girls stayed for the week. It was so heartwarming coming home to Reagan being excited that I was finally home from work. Again, she made my heart smile! Grandma Grace came over on Monday to visit with the girls. She was so glad to see them too.

Reagan loves the Jack in the Box. It scares her everytime he pops out and she just laughs.


Soooo much fun!


Shopping at the Mall of Georgia. Kait and I are so cool!


3 beauties!!


Kennedia having fun with Paw Paw!


Grandma Grace with Kennedi! She is such a happy baby.


No comments: