

A couple of weekends ago, I went home to the Sham. I needed some home time. My mom told me that she had a surprise for me. No matter whom I tried to con in to telling me what the surprise was, no one would do it. So as soon as I arrived at home, I made my mom tell me what it was…we were going to the circus!! Not just any circus, but the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus!! The Greatest Show on Earth!! It was a lot of fun. We road Marta to Philips Arena and since we had extra time we visited the CNN building. (I have to listen to CNN at work all the time.) It was so much fun! There is nothing like being a kid again. So, here are some pictures from The Greatest Show on Earth!








What takes you back to being a kid?
No comments:
Post a Comment