Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yoga School Weekend



This past weekend was my 5th yoga school weekend. And as always, I loved it! I am learning so much about yoga, meditation, and who I really am. I'm becoming connected with my true self and love her so much! I went up on Thursday, a day early, to take some yoga classes at Asheville Yoga Center. I took a yin class on Thursday night and a Viniyoga class on Friday morning before my training classes started Friday night. It was a yoga filled weekend and I was definitely sore. But the more I learn about yoga, the more I realize just how wonderful it is for your mind and body. I hope everyone will get involved with yoga at some point in their lives. And if you want me to teach you some yoga then just let me know.


Dinner on Saturday Night


Yoga Friends

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is awesome Jen! I am glad that you are finding out that you are a loveable, wonderful, worthy, courageous, strong woman. Kait and I love you very much!

jen said...

Thanks Cathy! I love and miss y'all too!!

Anonymous said...

So I did on yoga class a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure I've completely recovered... not because of the pain (which there was some of - mostly due to stretching) but because of the embarrassment of finding out that I don't seem to have the balance I thought I had! I guess that's a good argument to continue with yoga... maybe I'll just have to swallow my pride.

... also, the mat didn't seem very clean... but that's not yoga's fault... I hope...

jen said...

I'm so happy and excited that you went to a yoga class!! Oh, it's a battle with the pride. Yoga is really about being excepting where you are at today, knowing where your edge is and not going past it. Now you brought the teacher out of me!! :)