Yesterday, Todd, Amber, Aunt Sonya and I headed out to explore the mountains of Colorado. We went up to Crippling Creek. It is an old mining town with lots of casinos. I had never played a slot machine before. I lost two dollars. Oh well. After the fun at the casinos, we went on up the mountain. We found a beautiful spot with snow and decided to take some pictures. On the way back to the car, Todd decides to tackle me and we have a tumble in the snow. What are brothers for!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Day Trip
Yesterday, Todd, Amber, Aunt Sonya and I headed out to explore the mountains of Colorado. We went up to Crippling Creek. It is an old mining town with lots of casinos. I had never played a slot machine before. I lost two dollars. Oh well. After the fun at the casinos, we went on up the mountain. We found a beautiful spot with snow and decided to take some pictures. On the way back to the car, Todd decides to tackle me and we have a tumble in the snow. What are brothers for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment