Summer is here in south GA. The heat has settled in to stay. Before long, I will melt every time I go out my front door. To celebrate or just to cool off, I love to go get a snow cone. It is one of the few "sweet' things I can eat. They have sugar free flavors. Although I have to pay a dollar more to get a sugar free flavor, I still enjoy eating them. It reminds me of summer, being a kid and getting a special treat. What reminds you of summer?
Monday, May 26, 2008
Summer Time
Summer is here in south GA. The heat has settled in to stay. Before long, I will melt every time I go out my front door. To celebrate or just to cool off, I love to go get a snow cone. It is one of the few "sweet' things I can eat. They have sugar free flavors. Although I have to pay a dollar more to get a sugar free flavor, I still enjoy eating them. It reminds me of summer, being a kid and getting a special treat. What reminds you of summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think they have snow cones in California! I'm jealous...but I can get a slurpee!
I love you and miss you lots!
being barefoot in the grass reminds me of summer... as long as I don't get bitten by a tick - I don't want lyme disease... or step in dog poop - but I don't have a dog... which reminds me about how it drives me crazy when people let their dogs roam the neighborhood without a leash... I'm not a dog person and I don't like having to contend with dogs who know that... it makes me want to stay inside... and then I don't get to go barefoot in the grass... *sigh*
Post a Comment